Wednesday, October 14, 2015

let me hate you

I hate that I don't know why I like you.
I hate that even though I hate you I crave you.
I hate that your everything I don't deserve but all that I hope for.
I hate that it was you to change me.
I hate the way that everything is ok because its you.
I hate that I can't make you stay.
I hate that you leave your scent on everything you touch.
I hate that you like the way I miss you when you aren't capable of missing me at all.
I hate the passion behind every move you make.
I hate passion, and that I never knew the meaning of the word until I met you.
I hate that no matter what they say and what you do I can't stop wanting you.
I hate that all we are are lies.
I hate that I broke for you, and continue breaking with every breath.
I hate that you make me weak when I promised I was strong.

I hate you.

I hate the way you can't see what you do.
I hate that you'll never know.
I hate that I can't hurt you even though it comes so easy for you.
I hate that hating you isn't enough.
I hate how you hide.
I hate that you push me away when I'm already running.
I hate that you draw me back because you know you can.
I hate that you hate missing me.
I hate that you aren't good enough but I'm the one that feels unworthy.
I fucking hate the way you kiss me. I wish you would stop.
I hate that that isn't true.
I hate what you've made me.
I hate that you don't see it.
I hate that what you love isn't me.
I hate that that isn't true.
I hate that you don't let me forget you.
I hate that you won't let me drown you out, but make me watch as you do.
I hate that I don't hate you at all.
God I wish I could hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment