Sunday, March 23, 2014

Farmers Daughter

I asked my little brother what he wanted to do with his life today. He said go to start working at the plant (farm) in high school go to a college close to town then keep working at the plant.

Thats what all my family wants to do.

But not me. I want to get out of "town" I want to be the exception. I want to live in all 50 states. Ok not  Ohio or West Virginia, Cause Ohio just sounds funny and West Virgina is the #1 most miserable state to live in according to a USA Today report.

I want to experience it all. Greece when it rains. Ireland in the spring, a Tahitian sunrise. South Africa's surfing. and obviously Europe's men.

I'm going to NOT be a business major. (unless it's international business cause that wouldn't be so bad)

I want to be the one to come up out of no where and accomplish it all. despite all odds. I want to be able to dream it and do it. No hesitation no doubt.

I told my mom I was going to travel today. I told her that I was going to make something of my self in the world out side of this town. I told her I would make my self proud and maybe she would be proud of that. I told her I would no longer just be remembered as the farmers daughter.

4 comments:

  1. "I want to experience it all. Greece when it rains. Ireland in the spring, a Tahitian sunrise. South Africa's surfing. and obviously Europe's men." #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want to experience it all. Greece when it rains. Ireland in the spring, a Tahitian sunrise. South Africa's surfing. and obviously Europe's men." SO freaking good. The imagery is impeccable. The variety is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I love finding people who wanna get out of this place too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I told her I would make myself proud and maybe she would be proud of that." -- Freaking love that.

    ReplyDelete