Sunday, March 2, 2014

the unspoken aka twitter drafts

Everyone always says its safer hiding behind a screen. Well in that case why do drafts exist? Why are we still scared to say what we want? Maybe its cause on twitter and other social media we still go by our real names.. well sense thats not the case here I'm done being scared or worried that you'll read and see that I'm not only thinking about you I'm thinking about him and me and weird things. So here goes nothing; Welcome to my drafts:

"I watch disney channel still. so sue me."

"Lets just say she could fart under my covers anytime." thanks for that image dad.

"I want to like you but I love the way he makes me feel."

"Go away, read some books." (said in a spanish accent)

"STOP. stop thinking about you and only you. stop focussing on the bad and start looking for the good. stop moping. and START changing. Start caring. start trying."

"Pretty as a picture sweeter than a swisher mad cuz I'm cuter than the girl thats with ya." (keri Hilson)

"Dont try to understand me cause you won't. Don't try to be like me cause you can't."

"Who the hell is Julius Caesar? You know I don't follow the NBA!"

"I bet your kiss is a life saver, my favorite flavor, I want it now and later. Gotta get me some of that."

"I couldn't tell you no although I tried, words wouldn't form so I cried."

"I have yet to meet a guy who can draw a good heart. fact."

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya."

"It started as a game, but last time a checked feelings weren't part of the bet."

"Why is it so hard for a proud Mexican in this city to get a taxi?!"

"My feelings aren't easy to describe all you need to know is I care alot. and it might be easy for you to say you care more but you don't we just care differently. why can't you just get that."

"I like being alone. I like being a floater. I like to have my options. This shouldn't matter."

"kissable knights past and present: Jake Irving (duh), Tyler Keetch, Parker Peterson (the old one).... and the new one. David Adams. (majority of the soccer team.) TJ haws... had to say it. braden... i don't know his last name. Nate porter. Seth Hanneman (that ones self explanatory)  Jake sheffield. skyler tolley or jolley either would be ok. dylan murdoch? maybe. Quincie brewer... if ya know him. almost forgot landon wilson and zac summers or whatever his last name is now a days. oh and last but not least  bentley rawl and that WHOLE group. all of them. ok you get the idea theres a lot."

I think thats a good one to end with. Drafts? who knew right. Stop hiding and post one I dare ya.


5 comments:

  1. This should be a prompt.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have yet to meet a guy who can draw a good heart. fact."

    I really loved that for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too long to read, but it looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my nelly. i worship you for this.
    i've wanted to say all the people i'd like to hug/kiss.....date..... for SO long.

    i worship this.

    ReplyDelete