Monday, April 28, 2014

Writers block

I sit down to write and I can't. 
I want to write about my mom and how I miss her more than anything. But I can't, cause my mom is only states away and yours is worlds. 
I want to write about you. But I don't know you like I should.
I almost wrote about tinder.... and I still might.... nahhh.
I want to write something that will be read and re read. I want to create an anthem. 
But I can't.
Cause I'm pretty sure I have ADHD and I just found play dough. 
....
....
I'm back and I still can't write.
I would write about dating. but well I've never even had a boy friend... (other than taylor woodman in 7th grade for a day). 
I want to write in a way that pulls you out of your depression and gives you comfort.
But they said I'm not good at comforting and I listened. 
I want to write to my little brother. But he won't read with out me there.
I want to write that the thought of me not being there for him just made me cry,
But I can't cause I am not weak *can't be weak.
....
....
I want to write my testimony. But that won't bring you back. 
I want to write about my best friend cause not enough people know her. I can't though cause my words would never do her justice. 
I could write about my dad, about how he is me and I am him. And how that scares me cause of how my mom talks about him. 
But I can't bring my self to do it.
I could write about the unknown but how am I supposed to do that when I'm already a teenager that knows it all?
....
....
I could write endless remember whens. But that only makes me sad.
I want to write how I feel. But honestly I feel too many things at once. 
I want to write about regrets and mistakes...
But I also want to write something you'll want to read.
I honestly just want to write about my mom. 
But its too late now my lap tops about to die and the chargers on the other side of the room.


3 comments:

  1. #top5. Damn you made me cry. I love you best friend. Also you should probably know this is the best thing you have ever written (Im pretty sure i have said that a billion times, but each time its true) I know its hard for you with your family away. I wish i could fix that somehow. Also i am so glad i can now write to you the comments you deserve on your blog without it being weird that i know your pen name. anyway this was excellent and Im not just saying that because you're my best friend.Youre a good writer june carter. Don't let anyone tell you differently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I think you just conveyed your thoughts about all these people perfectly... by talking about how you couldn't do that. Unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow. You are one of my favorites. Easily.
    I really wanna quote something, but it may end up being everything... I'll try to quote a few...
    Nope, too long. I'll just say that I love that you can see you considering writing about tinder. Haha I love that you can see when you went to play with jello. I love that you tied it all back to your mom at the end. I love the sarcasm in the part about writing the unknown. And I love writing remember when but it making you sad. And I love everything else.
    I love that this is titled writers block.
    I wish my writers block sounded like this.
    Amazing.
    I want to be you. I've wanted to be you since fifth grade.

    ReplyDelete