Monday, February 3, 2014

How to be Happy.

For some reason this concept is not easily understood. So I'm going to spell it out for you... ITS OK TO BE HAPPY. You're not going to be less of a writer for enjoying life a little and making where ever you are your own personal paris. Follow the bellow steps to gain full happiness in your life. 
  1. "keep taking big whiffs of stuff. because it seems like the more we smell, the happier we are going to be." -ellen
  2. refer to #1 

You're welcome. 
 
ps. next post will be deep or something... but I just felt like we needed a little reminder. 

3 comments:

  1. why thank you for these amazing words of wisdom.

    I am amazingly inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no freaking way. I just wrote this exact same post (well, not really...but they're related).

    Anyway.

    I've read your blog. I like your blog. But I think this is my first time commenting on your blog.

    Welcome to Paris.

    you're one of the good ones

    ReplyDelete