Sunday, February 9, 2014

PICK UP LINES 101

I'm going to start off by saying sorry, to nelson mainly, for waiting for the last minute to post my blogs... I won't be doing this again... well at lest i'll try not to. No promises though. 

That being said lets dive into this weeks topic.. PICK UP LINES. The good the bad and the ugly. 

I don't know who started using these "pick up lines" but I feel like they just keep getting worse and worse. I'm about to take you through the evolution of the pick up line...

1960's: "Hey baby you're rocking. wanna roll with me down to the beach."

1970's: "Hey I'm free, wanna make love" #freelovemovement 

1980's: "I scored some great blow. Would you like to party?" (this is not a joke)

1990's: "Baby forget tonight, lets block out the next 50 years." (fresh prince of Bel-Air)

2000's: "How'd you like to be my third wife?" (Brought to you by my dad)

Now days: "your hot I'm hot do the math." "We'd make beautiful babies" "Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?" (I've experienced these first hand)

I wish I could say I was kidding but I think we all know I'm not. If you haven't heard these specific ones chances are you have heard equally bad or heaven forbid worse. What doesn't make sense to me however is why we continue to use them. If we all could just learn to be upfront with each other this is how the next ten years could go:
"Hey wanna go out sometime?"
WOW. That was real hard. Take notes guys, cause you are making things way to hard for your selves.
And that how my friends is how its done. You're welcome feel free to steal my line and tell me how it works out for ya. 


-June Carter


       

5 comments:

  1. Take notes guys, cause you are making things way to hard for your selves....really though. so relate-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but I got to do this. This is by far my favorite pick-up line ever.
    Hey babe is your face from Mcdonalds? Cuz I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I guess great minds think alike! Loved the evolution idea, it was really funny and so true. Keep posting great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stole the dinosaurs pick-up line and put it as a quote on my blog.

    ReplyDelete